Kellan Lutz, Katrina Bowden Sizzle In New Op Shoot!

By Gadiola Emanuel - 2:41:00 AM


0626_op_launch

Eye candy alert!

Kellan Lutz and Katrina Bowden look ready for the beach in their new Op Summer 2013 campaign. The sexy spread features the two enjoying classic summer activities like barbequing, eating ice cream, and having some fun in the sun.

Kellan and Katrina are definitely comfortable showing lots of skin, which leaves us wondering how they got their hot beach bods!

"I do spinning, Pilates barre classes ... I will try anything ... I try not to eat too much junk food which is hard because I love candy," Katrina reveals.
 
And despite his shredded six pack, Kellan also shares the same love for sugary sweets. "My guilty pleasure is candy ... I have a candy drawer," the "Twilight" hunk confesses.

As the seasons change, so do Kellan's workouts. "I love the summer, I love kite surfing at the beach, so I’ll definitely be wearing Op."

And Katrina’s advice on how to rock Op’s summer looks? "I love mixing and matching the brightly colored bikinis, tank tops and shorts. I like to create my own individual beach style."

Click on the "Launch Gallery" link above to see the sexy stars in action and head over to Walmart.com to purchase their looks!Read more:www.tmz.com

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments